The North Central Nebraska Development Network (NCNDN) will meet from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24 at Holt County Economic Development, 330 E. Hancock St. in O'Neill.
The agenda includes:
• 11-11:15 a.m. — Networking and conduct business
• 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. — Nebraska Diplomats Executive Director Lori Shaal
• 12:15-1 p.m. — Catered lunch from Holt County Grill. Bring $10 per person.
• 1-2 p.m. — National Register of Historic Places Coordinator David Calease
• 2-3 p.m. — Tour of Handlebend, copper mugs made by Michael Stepp and Matt Dennis.
Those wishing to attend are asked to RSVP by Sept. 17 by contacting Chelsea Luthy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-394-1026.
The mission of NCNDN is to connect resources and local entities to facilitate community and economic development. Anyone with an interest in community and economic development in the counties of Boyd, Brown, Cherry, Holt, Keya Paha and Rock is welcome to attend.